Friday, September 28, 2012

When I had to switch from GLO Network to MTN

As a matter of policy, and that is right from inception of GSM, I dont patronise MTN especially to make calls, the closer I got to using MTN is their data services. I dont like the network one bit. For over 8 years now, I had sticked with my Glo line like a glue.  All that is now a thing of the past.
I am done using my Glo network.  After 8 years of being loyal to them, I am quitting the Glo line, and I am eating my word, I want to give MTN a trial.
A lot of people are asking me the real reasons behind my crossing the carpet to MTN, the reason is simple, though MTN isnt a perfect solution to the reason why I am leaving GLO, but then, I am tired of paying for poor services to GLO especially on data services here in Abuja.  Their data is so slow and unreliable and had put the use of my newly acquired smartphone into a white elephant. Enough is enough.  I would have loved to switch permanently to Etisalat which is still the best data services provider here in Abuja, but then, I am already using their network for my blackberry.
See, sometimes, when we grew tired of certain thing, we still change, change itself is constant. Ever pause and ponder about this?

No comments: