Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year Greetings

Here below are some of the new year greetings I received either from my email box or phone SMS.

"Welcome to the next level of success, upliftment, joy, peace, victories and abundant blessings. Happy New and prosperrous New Year 2008"

"In this new year God will remember you like Noah, favour you like Joseph, honour you like Mary, fight for you like Israelites and prosper you like Abraham. You will be highly favoured. Happy New Year".

"I hope you saw my friend, He is in town. I gave him your house number. He is God, ur family doctor and Pilot for 2008. HAPPY NEW YEAR".

"With ease the sun shines, the moon glows, the bird flies, the fish swim, as from now you and your family will enjoy every aspect of your life with ease. Wishing you a prosperous New Year".

"I wish you a very happy and prosperous new year filled with God's abundant blessings and your heart's desire for 2008 and beyond".

"Eid, Xmas abd the New year rolled in one in a season of hope. May the true essence and full benefit of this season be your portion as you draw from God's fountain of peace, joy health and prosperity. BARKA DA SALLAH, MERRY XMAS AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2008".


While also wishing you all the same as above, I also wish you in customary of this blog, which is the way I am used to wishing my readers.

Wishing all bloggers 12 months of Happiness, 52 weeks of fun, 365 days of laughter, 8,760 hours of GoodLuck, 525,600 minutes of Joy and 31,536,000 seconds of success. Happy new year

No comments: