Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Prayer & Goodluck can save Nigeria

Prayer and Goodluck is a strong combination that can save Nigeria, and going by this two, the PDP Presidential Candidate Alh Umaru Yar'Adua and his Running Mate Dr Jonathan Goodluck are a perfect example. So, what is in a name? Yar'Adua whatever it means sounded Arabic, and I can authoritatively deduced from that name that 'Adua' in the name means prayer in Arabic. Goodluck on the other hand is what every individual, corporate body, nation and continent needs to achieve success.
There is no gainsaying that God Himself has ordained the candidacy of Yar'Adua and Jonathan Goodluck come this forthcoming Presidential election. While we continue to pray and seek luck to see us through the promise land. If elected, Yar'Adua will be the first graduate to rule this country since Independence, and no doubt, we will see the difference.
So come this saturday, my vote is for PDP, I would not want to waste my vote, I am voting in the winning party, and am voting a combination of Prayer and Goodluck, same that I need in my life.
Has anyone pause to ponder that Prayer and Goodluck is very essential in life occurences? Seek it.

No comments: